Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I think whats inside my box says a lot about me. I have a lot of memories in there. I put things in there that will remind me of the most important people in my life. I also put things that express me. I have a big list of all my favorites bands and ticket stubs from movies I saw, but my box mainly has things I've been given. I want to remember these things and these people because they're what makes me who I am. My older sister was the one who got me into the type of music I listen to now, so I put in one of her CDs. I put in pictures of me and my little sister when we were around the same age because we look exactly a like. I hope I'll be able to tell the difference. Probably one of the most important things I put in there was the letter to myself. It says all of my hopes for future me. It'll be interesting to see what I've accomplished. I think what my box says about me as a person is that I'm just myself and there is no other way to explain it.



1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the colors you used on your time capsule and out the pictures on! I also like the my chemical romance logo!

    ReplyDelete