Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I've learned so much in this class. It pushed me try new ways of art. There were a lot I loved and others I pretty much hated. I think my favorite project we did would have to be the books. I loved putting it together and I love using it as a sketch book. Another favorite of mine were the collages. It was something I had never tried before and I ended up really liking it. I learned about the packing tape transfers and the gloss medium. Another fun one was our big paintings. Before that I hadn't really tried blending with paint, but it's a lot easier once you practice. I'm most proud of my book. Just because it has so much art in it and there was a lot of work put into it. I really feel like I've grown as an artist. Still I know there is still so much more to do and I can't wait to keep learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment